- Dedicated guest suite
- One off street carpark
- Converted garage studio
- Professionally cleaned
- Hotel-quality high thread-count bed linen and towels
- 24/7 check-in
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Cozy sofa
- Sony Smart TV, no freeview channels but has Netflix, TVNZ on Demand and connects to the studios wifi
- Queen bed, in the main space
- Full bathroom with shower
- Front loader washing machine
You will have private access to the entire studio.
The best way to stay in touch is via Airbnb. My support team will be happy to answer all your questions before and during your stay.
Botany is home to one of NZs largest shopping malls, also handily located just 20 minutes from the Airport. Highbrook Business Park is just minutes away if you are in town for work. Howick Village is the cultural heart of East Auckland is home to an array of restaurants, shops and ample things to do! We recommend these nearby attractions;
- Monterey Movie Theatre
- Howick Little Theatre
- Shamrock Cottage (walk down Sale Street) which is a lovely indoor/outdoor cafe
- Uxbridge Theatre
- The Saturday markets in Howick
- Cockle Bay and Howick Beach (10 minute walk)
- The ferry terminal is at Half Moon Bay that takes you to Waiheke (1hour) and Downtown (30mins)
- Restaurants and shops at Half Moon Bay
Driving is best in this part of the city but there are buses to the ferry and city centre available. You will have off street parking for one car.
Please be respectful towards the tenants in the main house and ensure to park only on the left hand side set aside for guests, and keep noise down after 10pm.
Please note guests can expect to hear some noise during their stay. E.g. traffic, construction, nearby businesses.