About this home
This studio with a king sized bed and small balcony has a very minimalist design, with a bright pop of colour coming from the cosy red armchair in the corner. There is a practical desk space facing the large windows allowing you to work with a view in the sun. There is a stunning shared roof terrace, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the sun set.
There is also a great en suite allowing total privacy during your stay. Located right in the centre of Northbridge you will be just 15 minutes away from the city and very close to main transport links. This is the perfect place for a city getaway.
This is a self contained hotel style en suite unit, situated in a managed building with shared roof terrace.
There are shared kitchen and coin operated laundry facilities that you are welcome to use during your stay. $4 each for washer and dryer.
Hotel-quality high thread-count bed linen and towels
Small balcony and large shared roof terrace
iPod/iPhone Docking Station
Guests will have access to the entire property during their stay.
My support team or I will be contactable by email or telephone during your stay
- Lots of asian cuisine restaurants are located on the surrounding streets.
- Chopsticks Viet Restaurant is next door. Highly rated on google (4.4*).
- The Rooftop Movies - open air rooftop cinema is only a 10 minute walk from property. Showing movies all summer.
- You can take a direct train from Perth Underground to Fremantle, this train takes 40 minutes. At the weekends there are the famous Fremantle Markets. You can also take the ferry from Fremantle over the Rottnest Island for an exciting day trip.
- You can take a direct train from Perth Underground to Cottesloe to visit the beautiful beach. There are also lots of bars and restaurants overlooking the beach.
- The Nostalgia Box - quirky museum of classic video games, just a 5 minute walk.
- Perth Busport is a 10 minute walk.
- Perth Underground is a 12 minute walk.
- SUPA IGA supermarket is less than 200m away (2 min walk).
- Just a 20 minute walk to Elizabeth Quay where you can get beautiful views of the city and the Swan River. You can take the ferry across to the South Perth Foreshore from here which would take just 10-15 minutes.
- Only 15 minutes walk into the city centre for shopping, restaurants, bars and London Court.