Please note that we have a collection of modern and luxury units, but also older beach cottages. This property is one of our older beach cottages and is perfect for Spring Break, Senior Week, and people who don’t mind a rustic, no frills, older beach property. We keep our units clean and maintained, however due to its age, we recommend it for travelers who are interested in a beach cabin experience.
Enjoy this two bedroom, pet friendly unit that is off Ocean Drive, right next to Main Street at the northern end of North Myrtle Beach. This unit has its own private entrance, as well as a full kitchen. This property is a house that has three units, with Student Fun Side being the first floor unit on the side of the building. You will find miles of beautiful wide sandy beaches with plenty of South Carolina Sunshine with this cottage being only 25 yards from the ocean. Also located two blocks away from Main Street which features one of the most famous shag dance club’s “Fat Harold’s”, several bars and restaurants, as well as a seasonal classic beach style amusement park. As this home was built in the 1960’s, air conditioning is provided by window units.
Myrtle Beach is known for its golf; boasting over 80 easily accessible courses. If a golf course is not your thing, Myrtle Beach is also known as the Mini -Golf Capital of the world, so it goes without saying that there is one nearby. Not to mention Barefoot Landing with over 100 shops and dining possibilities, including the new Lucy Buffets Lulu’s restaurant. The Little River waterfront is not even a stretch away, featuring the only Casino Cruises in the Carolina’s. This area is such a beautiful place with something for everyone.
- Bedroom 1: Full/Double Bed, Adjacent to Bunk Beds (Two Twins).
- Bedroom 2: Two Bunk Beds (Four Twins).
- Living Room: Two Full/Double Sleeper Sofas.
Please note the following prior to making your reservation:
- Linens are not initially provided. We do have packages available for purchase, or you can bring your own. Linen Package includes two towels and washcloths per bed occupancy, sheets, and a dish towel per package. The package prices are $50 for a King/Queen/Double, and $25 for a twin.
- Pets are welcome, however we do charge a $75 non -refundable fee per pet*. Please see pet policies below.
- Upon booking, a signed rental agreement and government issued photo identification are required to be electronically submitted to us prior to receiving an electronic access code to the property. This electronic code will be sent via email once all required information is received.
- Toiletries are not included.
- The listing rental rate includes parking for two (2) vehicles.
Rental Age Policy:
- Primary renters, or groups primarily with guests under the age of 25 (including student groups and events) are required to alternate fees of $50 per person for cleaning and linens*. This will override the posted cleaning fee on the listing. Groups consisting of primary renters or for guests under the age of 21, will be required to submit parent/guardian signatures and government issued photo identification. A refundable security deposit may be required.
- Pets are welcome, however we do charge a non -refundable $75 fee per pet*.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you intend to bring more than two (2) pets.
- Pets must be crated, or otherwise secured, when left unattended at the property.
- Pets must be cleaned up after, and the renter assumes all responsibility for any damages caused by pets.
- The Optional Vacation/Travel Insurance is Strongly Encouraged.
- Coverage is available to all guests once rental deposit is paid.
- Coverage is only in effect once premium has been paid.
- If purchased the same day as reserved, guests can cancel at anytime and may be eligible for a full refund.
*Due to online booking policies, some payments may need to be submitted after the booking is reserved and confirmed. Please let us know if you have questions about the policies prior to booking.