Mandatory feesPay at property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Local cuisine breakfast is offered for an extra charge of CLP 8000 for adults and CLP 8000 for children (approximately)
This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards and cash.
This property is licensed under an applicable law.Property registration number 101427668
Also known as
- Antuquelen Lodge Cabañas Lodge Frutillar
- Antuquelen Lodge Cabañas Lodge
- Antuquelen Lodge Cabañas Frutillar