About this home
Resort Home 329A “Brookside”
• Luxury 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom Resort Home with a spacious, grass backyard and lovely trees adjacent to tranquil Peterson Brook. Ideal for relaxing, sunbathing, entertaining, and being one with nature. Seasonal flowers grace the front entrance.
• Two cozy fireplaces: one in living room and a second fireplace in master bedroom.
• Wireless and wired high speed Internet at no additional charge.
• Features a new, well -appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, maple hardwood cabinets and ceramic tile floors. The breakfast table has seating for 4 or 5.
• Pass -through open, quartz counter between kitchen and dining room. Dining room is separate, but openly integrates with both living room and kitchen. Seating for 6 to 8.
• The living room has a wood burning fireplace, two large comfortable sofas, two swivel chairs, leather chair with ottoman, 50” flat screen TV, Blu -ray player, a wall of windows, and sliding glass door to backyard.
• The home has a unique floor plan with separate kitchen, dining room, and living room, yet all three rooms are open to each other, providing a very warm and comfortable feeling of space.
• Tastefully decorated with art and evoking a warm, comfortable setting.
• Large windows in living room provide bountiful, natural light and views of nature.
• Large Master bedroom suite (cathedral ceiling) with a king size bed, Master bath with Jacuzzi, wood burning fireplace, sitting/reading area, balcony, TV, Blu -ray player, telephone, and alarm clock radio.
• Beddings in this Resort Home have been upgraded and include duvet, for seasonal comfort.
• The second bedroom has two twin beds, a separate table with chairs ideal for games or computer work, its own closet area and private bathroom with bathtub/shower, a flat screen 32” TV, telephone and an alarm clock AM/FM radio.
• There are 3 full bathrooms, 2 with showers and 1 with shower and bathtub. The Master bath also features a large Jacuzzi tub.
**This is a Pet FREE home. Dogs and other animals are not permitted in this home, per HOA bylaws.
• Resort Home is located just a 2 minute walk to the Spa complex, which includes both year round indoor and outdoor pools( heated in winter) and hot tubs, as well as a full service Spa and fitness center. Two outdoor Resort tennis courts are adjacent to home.
• Conveniently located about midway on the Mountain Road, about a 5 minute ride north to either Mt. Mansfield and Spruce, or 5 minutes south to the Village of Stowe.
We do not allow arrivals or departures on Saturdays; you may arrive and depart on any other day.