Horrible place to stay for a long period of time. The rooms were not what they looked like on the site. The room was pitch black and I couldn’t find the light I finally found the lamps, but the light for the room was above the door and didn’t work. The room wasn’t clean at all, I found the last persons condoms on the floor that stayed there. Our door didn’t lock and I couldn’t see out the little hole because it was painted over. Our “king” sized bed had no mattress cover and it was falling apart, the sheets and comforter had cigarette burns and blood on them. The room was very tiny and had an odd smell and looked like someone had smoked in there for years. The bathroom was ok the toilet was in a weird place and the lid was two sizes too big, water pressure was horrible and the temperature was all over the place. We had to cover the air conditioner because they tell people to smoke their pot behind the building and the smell comes into the room through the vent. Breakfast was never was offered to us even though it said it on the site. So overall my input on this place is don’t come here unless you have to it’s not worth the money to much for lies and possible staff infection.