About this condo
2 BR 2 Bath Condo - sleeps up to 6
Hallett Peak 101 - a Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- No contact check-in and check-out. You're safe with !
- Cleaning/sanitizing protocols per CDC, AHLA and VRMA Standards.
- Free, secure and private WiFi.
- Available for extended stay - Work-Learn-Play in Estes Park!
Step into Hallett Peak 101, a mountain rustic two bedroom condo with
views of Marys Lake and the mountains. Awake each day and savor a cup
of coffee in the beautiful morning light. Take a stroll to serene
Marys Lake for fishing or skipping rocks. After a long day of
activities in Rocky Mountain National Park, curl up and enjoy the
warmth of an intimate gas fireplace. The kitchen is well equipped for
preparing your meals. At the end of the day, enjoy your private deck
while taking in the brilliant night skies.
Enter into the open living area where you'll notice a Murphy's Bed
wall unit (Queen bed), chess/checker board game table, fireplace, flat
screen TV and magnificent mountain views. The kitchen is perfect for
easy meal preparation. You'll find your private, stacked washer/dryer
in a closet off the kitchen. The guest bedroom has a King bed, flat
screen TV, and private bathroom with shower. The Master suite features
a Queen bed, flat screen TV, and private full bathroom with jetted
tub/shower combo. Both beds are tall beds.
Hallett Peak 101 will keep you warm and cozy in the winter and
comfortable in the summer. This lovely condo accommodates up to 6
people and will be your perfect mountain home away from home! There is
an on site shared outdoor pool managed by the local HOA which you can
enjoy if open (subject to HOA management and typically open Memorial
Day weekend to end of Aug, weather permitting).
What to be aware of:
- Condo is next to an inactive construction site.
- Beds are tall.
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at
least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock
doors and windows each time you leave the property.Â
- On-call staff is available after hours daily to respond to urgent
issues that threaten the health orÂ safety of guests, or the
property itself; such as a gas leak, a broken furnace, or broken water
line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as
bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these
items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased
locally by the guest.
- This is a pet-free home. Pets are not allowed. You will be charged a
$1000 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Absolutely no smoking, including marijuana, inside this home.
Cleaning for cigarette or marijuana smoke will result in a $1000
- Parties are not allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict
noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm. Thank you!
Please note ? the internet connection can be intermittent at times.
What You'll Love:
- Mountain views
- Marys Lake view
- The on site, shared outdoor pool will reopen Memorial Day weekend,
permitting, and availability subject to HOA management.
- Office Hours Memorial Day Weekend-Sept 30: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Office Hours October 1-Memorial Day Weekend: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 3.8 miles / 8 minutes to downtown Estes Park restaurants and
- 3.3 miles / 7 minutes to the Beaver Meadows (South) entrance of
Rocky Mountain National Park