This experience has been a nightmare: everything was handled by poor automatic messaging systems and offshore teams, making the process a nightmare. Absolutely no possibilities on site to talk to someone that could help us.
Location of the hotel is perfect, however extremely old and poorly maintained.
-Since the booking, I had to send multiple times lists of guests, check-in/out times, deposit CC info, with no confirmation of receipt, making the process stressful
- Had asynchronous email conversations with at least 7 different team members
- Early check in request was granted months before the trip date, and did not happen
- Late check out request was granted months before the trip date, and did not happen (house cleaning crew coming in 2 min after check out time
- Extremely old looking and poorly maintained suite: holes on walls, stains every where, leaking showers.
- One bed was missing
- After 2 hours on the phone + chat + emails + conversations with the building reception and security, no solution was provided. Offshore customer service over the phone was terrible. Relocation team over the phone was terrible
- The unit was privately owned, and rented through hotel.com. The building management had no way to support us
- Dirty towels, dirty mattresses, not enough comforters for each bed
- No spa services
-Jacuzzi was filthy
When contacted after the stay, I was accused of extortion. Worst booking experience ever.