What's Tlaxcalancingo like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Tlaxcalancingo? Take time to see places such as Loro Puebla Zoo and Templo San Francisco Acatepec while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Exconvento de Calpan and Tonantzintla Church.
How to get to Tlaxcalancingo
Tlaxcalancingo is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of San Andrés Cholula.
- Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Tlaxcalancingo
Things to see and do in and around Tlaxcalancingo
What to see in Tlaxcalancingo
- Templo San Francisco Acatepec
- Anahuac University
- Campus Puebla - Universidad del Valle de México
- Tonantzintla Church
Things to do in Tlaxcalancingo
- Loro Puebla Zoo
- Exconvento de Calpan
When is the best time to visit San Andrés Cholula?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 167 mm of rainfall)