What is Mulazzo like for family-friendly holidays?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly place for a holiday, you might want to think about Mulazzo. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. When you're ready to kick back after a day of sightseeing with the family, Mulazzo has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you're looking for, Mulazzo has different kinds of family accommodation options so you have a variety of options to choose from.
What are the best things to see and do in Mulazzo?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Mulazzo, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Giaredo Gorge (4.2 mi/6.8 km)
- Castello di Piagnaro (4.5 mi/7.2 km)
- Bagnone Castle (5.3 mi/8.6 km)
- Zum Zeri (8.4 mi/13.6 km)
- Passo dei Due Santi (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Church of Santo Stefano (2.3 mi/3.7 km)
- Pontremoli Bell Tower (4.3 mi/6.9 km)
- Museum of the Lunigiana Stele Statues (4.5 mi/7.2 km)
- Villa Dosi (4.7 mi/7.6 km)
- Bagnone Portico (5.1 mi/8.3 km)