What's Cheltenham like?
While in Cheltenham, you can enjoy the shops. Take time to see places such as Southland Shopping Centre and Victoria Golf Club while you're here. DFO Moorabbin and Royal Melbourne Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cheltenham
Cheltenham is located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 23.3 mi (37.6 km) from Cheltenham
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Cheltenham
Things to see and do in and around Cheltenham
Things to see near Cheltenham:
- Half Moon Beach (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Green Point (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Mentone Beach (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Parkdale Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do in Cheltenham
- Southland Shopping Centre
- Victoria Golf Club
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)