What's Mount Helena like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Mount Helena? Nature lovers can visit Lake Leschenaultia and John Forrest National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Kalamunda National Park and Walyunga National Park.
How to get to Mount Helena
Mount Helena is located 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Mount Helena
Things to see and do in and around Mount Helena
What to see in Mount Helena
- Lake Leschenaultia
- John Forrest National Park
- Kalamunda National Park
- Walyunga National Park
- North Metropolitan TAFE Midland
Things to do in Mount Helena
- Midland Gate Shopping Centre
- DFO Perth
- Belmont Forum Shopping Centre
Other popular Mount Helena attractions
- Whiteman Park
- Leschenaultia Conservation Park
- Millstream Park
- Beelu National Park
- Paruna Sanctuary