What's Werribee South like?
In Werribee South, you can spend time visiting the spas, zoo and gardens. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Plan a fun excursion to National Equestrian Center and Shadowfax Winery. There's plenty more to see, including Werribee Mansion and Werribee Open Range Zoo.
How to get to Werribee South
Werribee South is located 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from Werribee South
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 13.7 mi (22 km) from Werribee South
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from Werribee South
Things to see and do in and around Werribee South
What to see in Werribee South
- Werribee Mansion
- Werribee Park
- Northern Beach
- Southern Beach
Things to do in Werribee South
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- National Equestrian Center
- Shadowfax Winery
- Victoria State Rose Garden
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)