What's Morpeth like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Morpeth? Places such as Wallalong House - Hunter Valley Wedding Venue and Maitland Showground are just a little farther away. Walka Water Works and Maitland Gaol are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Morpeth
Morpeth is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Maitland.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Morpeth
Things to see and do in and around Morpeth
Things to see near Morpeth:
- Walka Water Works (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Maitland Gaol (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Morpeth:
- Wallalong House - Hunter Valley Wedding Venue (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Maitland Showground (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Maitland Regional Art Gallery (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maitland?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)