What's Woodside like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Woodside. Plan a fun excursion to Barrister Block while you're here. The Lane and Johnston Oakbank Cellar Door are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Woodside
Woodside is located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from Woodside
Things to see and do in and around Woodside
Things to see near Woodside:
- Lobethal Bushland Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Malcolm Wicks Reserve (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Grasby Memorial Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Charleston Conservation Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Woodside:
- Barrister Block (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- The Lane (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Johnston Oakbank Cellar Door (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Deviation Road (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)