What's Walkerville like?
In Walkerville, you can spend time exploring the art scene, restaurants and shops. Visit places such as Adelaide Zoo and Adelaide Aquatic Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. St Peter's Cathedral and Adelaide Botanic Gardens are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Walkerville
Walkerville is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Walkerville
Things to see and do in and around Walkerville
Things to see near Walkerville:
- St Peter's Cathedral (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Adelaide Oval (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- University of Adelaide (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Rymill Park (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Walkerville:
- Adelaide Zoo (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Wine Centre of Australia (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Ayers House Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Art Gallery of South Australia (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)