Hotels With Pools in Tawala
If you're searching for a hotel with a swimming pool in the welcoming, relaxing city of Tawala, we've got you covered. We can help you find a good hotel in Tawala so you can spend more time thinking about how you'll enjoy its restaurants and beaches. Are you interested in checking out the attractions around town before heading back to your hotel pool for a splash or a swim? Leave your goggles behind, grab your favorite hat, and make your way to nearby sights like Alona Beach. Our selection of hotels with pools makes Tawala a favorite destination among water lovers, whatever your travel plans might be.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels With Pools in Tawala?
Our selection of 17 Tawala hotels with pools gives you plenty of prices and options so you can take your pick. These are our guests' favorites:
- Outdoor pool • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool • Pool • Pool loungers • Free WiFi • Free parking
- 2 outdoor pools • Kid's pool • Pool loungers • Terrace • Walkable location
- Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • Private beach • Pool loungers • Spacious rooms
- Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers • Terrace • Restaurant • Central location
Alona Studios Hotel3-star hotel, convenient to Alona Beach
Heartland Hotel Service Rooms and ApartmentsConvenient to Alona Beach
Panglao Homes Resort & Villas3.5-star resort, convenient to Alona Beach
Donatela Resort & SanctuaryPanglao beach resort with restaurant, spa
Alona Vida Beach Resort3-star beachfront hotel with bar/lounge, near Alona Beach
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Tawala?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Tawala, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Dumaluan Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km)
- Hinagdanan Cave (4.4 mi/7.1 km)
- Balicasag Island Marine Sanctuary (7 mi/11.2 km)
- Danao Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km)
- White Beach (2.3 mi/3.6 km)
- Tagbilaran Wharf (7.6 mi/12.3 km)
- Momo Beach (2.8 mi/4.5 km)
- Doljo Beach (3.6 mi/5.8 km)
- Panglao Beach (4.7 mi/7.5 km)
- Cathedral of San Jose (7.4 mi/12 km)