What is Luanda Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Luanda. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Estadio 11 de Novembro, Estadio da Cidadela and Largo do Ambiente. When it's time to relax after a day of fun with the kids, Luanda has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 12 Luanda family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Luanda?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Restaurant
- Free parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • 2 restaurants • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • 2 restaurants • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room internet • Restaurant • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
Hotel Alvalade4-star hotel with pool bar, bar
IKA Hotel Luanda3.5-star Luanda hotel with pool bar
Palmeiras Suite Hotel4-star hotel with 2 bars, pool bar
Golden Park HotelCity-center hotel with 2 bars
Loanda HotelCity-center Luanda hotel with bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Luanda?
You’ll discover that Luanda and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see and do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your stay both educational and memorable:
- Largo do Ambiente
- Estadio 11 de Novembro
- Estadio da Cidadela
- Pavilhao Multiusos
Sights & Landmarks