What's San Juan Cuautlancingo like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider San Juan Cuautlancingo? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Val´Quirico. Finsa Industrial Park and Galerías Serdán are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to San Juan Cuautlancingo
San Juan Cuautlancingo is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Cuautlancingo.
- Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from San Juan Cuautlancingo
Things to see and do in and around San Juan Cuautlancingo
Things to see near San Juan Cuautlancingo:
- FINSA (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Finsa Industrial Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- University of the Americas Puebla (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Zócalo (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Great Pyramid of Cholula (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near San Juan Cuautlancingo:
- Galerías Serdán (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Triangulo Las Animas Shopping Center (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Metropolitan Auditorium (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Estrella de Puebla Observation Wheel (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Angelopolis Commercial Center (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cuautlancingo?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 167 mm of rainfall)