What is Nerano like for family-friendly holidays?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly holiday destination, you might want to think about Nerano. Here you'll find an intriguing array of family activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Sorrento Peninsula. When you're ready for some down time after a day of fun with the kids, Nerano has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you're looking for, Nerano has different types of accommodation options for families so you can take your pick.
What are the best things to see and do in Nerano?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Nerano, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Marina Grande Beach (3 mi/4.8 km)
- La Pignatella Beach (3 mi/4.8 km)
- Deep Valley of the Mills (3 mi/4.8 km)
- Piazza Tasso (3.1 mi/4.9 km)
- Chiesa di San Francesco (3.1 mi/5 km)
- Sorrento Lift (3.1 mi/5 km)
- Piazza Lauro (3.2 mi/5.2 km)
- Baths of Queen Giovanna (3.3 mi/5.3 km)
- Sorrento Marina (3.3 mi/5.3 km)
- Corso Italia (3.6 mi/5.8 km)