What's Five Forks Like?There's a lot visitors like about Five Forks, especially its restaurants. Travelers like this family-friendly neighborhood for its captivating mountain views. Top places in the larger area to visit include Stone Mountain Park and Gwinnett Place Mall. Sugarloaf Mills and Stone Mountain are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to Get to Five ForksFive Forks is located 6.1 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Lawrenceville.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from Five Forks
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Five Forks
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from Five Forks
Things to See and Do in and around Five Forks
Things to See near Five Forks:
- Bethesda Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Club Drive Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Lawrenceville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 76°F)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 46°F)
- Rainiest months: March, January, February, June (average 5 inches of rainfall)