What's Ein Karem like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Ein Karem. Take time to see places such as Gornenskiy Monastery and Church of the Visitation while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Mount Herzl.
How to get to Ein Karem
Ein Karem is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Jerusalem.
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Ein Karem
Things to see and do in and around Ein Karem
What to see in Ein Karem
- Gornenskiy Monastery
- Church of the Visitation
- Mount Herzl
Things to do near Ein Karem:
- Holyland Model of Jerusalem (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Bible Lands Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Israel Museum (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Machane Yehuda Market (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Ben Yehuda Street (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jerusalem?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 101 mm of rainfall)