What is Naciones Unidas Boulevard like for family-friendly holidays?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly holiday spot, you may want to consider Naciones Unidas Boulevard. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. Visitors like the destination of Naciones Unidas Boulevard for its shopping. Spend a day checking out attractions like Quicentro Shopping. When it's time to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Naciones Unidas Boulevard has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you're looking for, Naciones Unidas Boulevard has different kinds of family accommodation options so you can take your pick.
Where are some places to stay with kids in Naciones Unidas Boulevard?
Our travellers have rated this as their favourite kid-friendly hotel:
- children's meals • free parking • free WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
Best Western CPlaza Hotel3.5-star hotel with bar, conference centre
What are the best things to see and do in Naciones Unidas Boulevard?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Naciones Unidas Boulevard, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Foch Square (1.9 mi/3.1 km)
- Independence Square (3.6 mi/5.8 km)
- Catedral Metropolitana de Quito (3.6 mi/5.8 km)
- Quicentro Sur Mall (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Centro Comercial CCI (0.1 mi/0.2 km)
- Atahualpa Olympic Stadium (0.5 mi/0.8 km)
- Casa De la Musica (1.2 mi/1.9 km)
- La Mariscal Craft Market (2.3 mi/3.6 km)
- Ecuador Central Bank Museum (2.4 mi/3.9 km)
- El Ejido Park (2.5 mi/4 km)