What's St Clair like?
While in St Clair, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. Places to visit such as Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre and Blacktown International Sportspark are not far away. Sydney Zoo and Sydney Coliseum Theatre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to St Clair
St Clair is located 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 24 mi (38.6 km) from St Clair
Things to see and do in and around St Clair
Things to see near St Clair:
- Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Blacktown International Sportspark (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Pinegrove Memorial Park (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Western Sydney Parklands (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Dagara Badu Reserve (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do near St Clair:
- Sydney Zoo (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Sydney Coliseum Theatre (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)