What is Gili Air like for family-friendly holidays?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly place for a holiday, you may want to consider Gili Air. Here you'll find an intriguing array of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From snorkelling to beaches, Gili Air has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Gili Air Docks. When it's time to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Gili Air has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you want, Gili Air offers different types of accommodation options for families so you have a variety of options to choose from.
What are the best things to see and do in Gili Air?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Gili Air, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Gili Trawangan Harbor (2.6 mi/4.2 km)
- Bangsal Harbor (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- Gili Trawangan Beach (3.2 mi/5.1 km)
- Sire Beach Golf Club (1.8 mi/2.9 km)
- Gili Meno Lake (2 mi/3.2 km)
- Gili Trawangan Hill (3.1 mi/5 km)
- Nipah Beach (5.7 mi/9.2 km)
- Gili Meno Harbor (1.4 mi/2.3 km)
- NEST Sculpture (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Meno Wall Dive Site (2.4 mi/3.9 km)