What is Gili Air Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the seaside city of Gili Air without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a photo at Gili Air Docks for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Gili Air a favorite among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 5 cheap Gili Air hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Gili Air?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Gili Air budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Garden • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
Royal Singosari Villa KarangGili Air beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, beach bar
Segar VillageGili Air beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
Mangga Homestay3-star B&B
L'Archipel3-star Gili Air B&B with outdoor pool
Youpy BungalowsBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Gili Air?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Gili Air, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Gili Trawangan Harbor (2.5 mi/4.1 km)
- Gili Trawangan Hill (3 mi/4.8 km)
- Sire Beach Golf Club (1.9 mi/3 km)
- Bangsal Harbor (2.8 mi/4.6 km)
- Autore Pearl Farm and Showroom (3.3 mi/5.3 km)
- Nipah Beach (5.8 mi/9.3 km)
- Gili Meno Harbor (1.3 mi/2.1 km)
- Gili Meno Lake (1.9 mi/3 km)
- NEST Sculpture (2.1 mi/3.3 km)
- Meno Wall Dive Site (2.3 mi/3.7 km)