What are the best things to see and do in Queenstown City Centre?
Although keeping fit and healthy in the hotel gym is important, you might decide to switch your routine and explore some of these things to see and do in Queenstown City Centre.
- Museums & art galleries
- Queenstown Arts Centre
- Toi o Tahuna
- Queenstown Mall
- Steamer Wharf
- Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts Market
- Lake Wakatipu
- Skyline Gondola
- Skycity Queenstown Casino
Sights & landmarks
- Food & drink
- The Bathhouse
- Scenic Suites Queenstown
- Pig & Whistle Pub
Hotels With gyms in Queenstown City Centre
If you want to keep up your workout routine while you're in Queenstown City Centre, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our 7 Queenstown City Centre hotels with gyms. Once you've finished your daily exercise, you can explore everything this romantic city offers. Visitors to Queenstown City Centre love the lake views, restaurants and shopping. Lake Wakatipu, Skyline Gondola and Queenstown Mall are some local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are some of the best hotels with gyms in Queenstown City Centre?
Our travellers like these hotels with fitness centres in Queenstown City Centre:
- Fitness centre • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- 24-hour fitness centre • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Central location
- Fitness centre • Spa • Casino • 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour fitness centre • Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Central location
- Fitness centre • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown, an IHG HotelUpmarket hotel within easy reach of Lake Wakatipu
Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & SpaMountain hotel with bar, near Lake Wakatipu
Queenstown MewsConvenient to Lake Wakatipu
Highview ApartmentsComfortable apartment with balcony, near Lake Wakatipu
Millennium Hotel QueenstownUpmarket hotel within easy reach of Lake Wakatipu