What's Red Light District like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Red Light District, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Pu Ji Si Buddhist Research Centre while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Universal Studios Singapore and Orchard Road.
How to get to Red Light District
Red Light District is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Changi Airport (SIN), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Red Light District
- Singapore (XSP-Seletar), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Red Light District
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from Red Light District
Things to see and do in and around Red Light District
Things to see near Red Light District:
- Pu Ji Si Buddhist Research Centre (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Singapore National Stadium (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Singapore Indoor Stadium (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- ICA Building (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Sultan Mosque (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Red Light District:
- Orchard Road (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Marina Bay Sands Casino (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Singapore Sports Hub (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Paya Lebar Square (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Tanjong Katong Rd (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Singapore?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, February (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, October (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 247 mm of rainfall)