What's Colonia Condesa like?
While in Colonia Condesa, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Spain Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Paseo de la Reforma and Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez.
How to get to Colonia Condesa
Colonia Condesa is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Colonia Condesa
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Colonia Condesa
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Colonia Condesa
Things to see and do in and around Colonia Condesa
Things to see near Colonia Condesa:
- Spain Park (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Paseo de la Reforma (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- The Angel of Independence Monument (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- World Trade Center Mexico City (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Zócalo (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Colonia Condesa:
- Chapultepec Castle (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Blackberry Auditorium (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- National Museum of Anthropology (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Metropoli Patriotismo (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)