What's Hammarby Sjostad like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Hammarby Sjostad? Take time to see the sights such as Hammarbybacken Ski Area while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include ABBA The Museum and Skansen.
How to get to Hammarby Sjostad
Hammarby Sjostad is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Stockholm.
- Arlanda Airport (ARN), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from Hammarby Sjostad
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Hammarby Sjostad
Things to see and do in and around Hammarby Sjostad
Things to see near Hammarby Sjostad:
- Skansen (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Stockholm Palace (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Stockholm City Hall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Vitabergsparken Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Stockholm Viking Terminal (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Hammarby Sjostad:
- ABBA The Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Vasa Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Stockholm Transport Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Sickla Shopping Center (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- The Swedish Museum of Photography (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Stockholm?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, November, October (average 61 mm of rainfall)