What's Westwood like?
While in Westwood, you can spend time appreciating the museums and art scene. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Westwood Village and UCLA Athletics Hall of Fame while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Hammer Museum and Edwin W. Pauley Pavilion.
How to get to Westwood
Westwood is located 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Westwood
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Westwood
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Westwood
Things to see and do in and around Westwood
What to see in Westwood
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Edwin W. Pauley Pavilion
- Holmby Park
- Los Angeles National Cemetery
- Tischler House
Things to do in Westwood
- Westwood Village
- UCLA Athletics Hall of Fame
- Hammer Museum
- Fowler Museum
- Frederick R. Weisman Art Foundation
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)