What's Koreatown like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Koreatown, especially its shops. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues, live music and theatre scene. Take in some culture at Wiltern Theatre and Korean American National Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Koreatown Plaza and Koreatown Pavilion Garden.
How to get to Koreatown
Koreatown is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Koreatown
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Koreatown
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Koreatown
Getting to Koreatown on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Wilshire - Western Station
- Wilshire - Normandie Station
Things to see and do in and around Koreatown
Things to see near Koreatown:
- Koreatown Pavilion Garden (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Crypto.com Arena (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- University of Southern California (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Dodger Stadium (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Los Angeles Convention Center (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do in Koreatown
- Wiltern Theatre
- Koreatown Plaza
- Korean American National Museum
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?