What's Belville like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Belville. Visit places such as Tyger Valley Shopping Centre and Bellville Velodrome when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Zevenwacht Wine Estate and Tygerberg Nature Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Belville
Belville is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Belville
Things to see and do in and around Belville
Things to see near Belville:
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- University of the Western Cape (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Bellville Velodrome (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Tygerberg Nature Reserve (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- University of Stellenbosch Business School (3 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Belville:
- Tyger Valley Shopping Centre (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Zevenwacht Wine Estate (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Kuilsriver Golf Club (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Cool Runnings Toboggan Park (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Willowbridge Shopping Centre (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)