What's August Town like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit August Town? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Bob Marley Museum. National Stadium and Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to August Town
August Town is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from August Town
Things to see and do in and around August Town
Things to see near August Town:
- University of the West Indies (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Stadium (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- National Heroes Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Emancipation Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near August Town:
- Bob Marley Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- African-Caribbean Heritage Centre (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- National Gallery of Jamaica (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Tropical Plaza (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Little Theater (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)