What's Sector 6 like?
Sector 6 is a relaxing part of town where you can spend time visiting the spas. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming.
Nature lovers can visit Bucharest Botanical Garden and Crangasi Park. There's plenty more to see, including Terra Park and Giulesti Stadium.
How to get to Sector 6
Sector 6 is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Sector 6
Things to see and do in and around Sector 6
What to see in Sector 6
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest
- Bucharest Botanical Garden
- Riverplace - Sema Parc
- Anchor Plaza
- West Gate Park
Things to do in Sector 6
- Terra Park
- National Museum Cotroceni
Other popular Sector 6 attractions
- Giulesti Stadium
- Monument to the Heroes of the Military Engineers' Army
- Crangasi Park
- Giulesti Park
- Drumul Taberi Park
When is the best time to visit Bucharest?