What's South Plympton like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider South Plympton. Visit places such as Morphettville Racecourse and Jetty Road when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Moseley Square and Holdfast Marina are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to South PlymptonSouth Plympton is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from South Plympton
Things to see and do in and around South Plympton
Things to see near South Plympton:
- Moseley Square (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Holdfast Marina (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Glenelg Jetty (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Glenelg Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- West Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near South Plympton:
- Morphettville Racecourse (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Jetty Road (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- The Beachhouse (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)