What's Lakeview like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Lakeview, especially its bars and entertainment venues. Travellers like this walkable neighbourhood for its theatre scene and fantastic lake views. Take a fun excursion to Wrigley Field. There's plenty more to see, including Vic Theatre and Briar Street Theatre.
How to get to Lakeview
Lakeview is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Lakeview
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Lakeview
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Lakeview
Getting to Lakeview on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Southport Station
- Addison Station (Red Line)
- Belmont Station (Red Line)
Things to see and do in and around Lakeview
What to see in Lakeview
- Wrigley Field
- Lincoln Park
- Lake Michigan
- Belmont Harbor Dog Beach
- Anshe Emet Synagogue
Things to do in Lakeview
- Vic Theatre
- Briar Street Theatre
- Athenaeum Theatre
- Theater Wit
- Chicago's Mercury Theater
When is the best time to visit Chicago?