What's Wallingford like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Wallingford. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Gas Works Park and Green Lake Park. There's plenty more to see, including Lake Union and Wallingford Center.
How to get to Wallingford
Wallingford is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Wallingford
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Wallingford
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Wallingford
Things to see and do in and around Wallingford
What to see in Wallingford
- Gas Works Park
- Green Lake Park
- Lake Union
Things to do near Wallingford:
- Wallingford Center (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Pike Place Market (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Seattle Waterfront (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Neptune Theater (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Woodland Park Zoo (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seattle?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, January, February (average 139 mm of rainfall)