What's Lazaret like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that Lazaret has to offer, including its waterfront. Enjoy the neighbourhood's coffee shops and access to the beach. Plan a fun excursion to Nice Ferry Terminal and Port of Nice. There's plenty more to see, including Baie des Anges and Bains Militaires.
How to get to Lazaret
Lazaret is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Nice.
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Lazaret
Things to see and do in and around Lazaret
What to see in Lazaret
- Nice Ferry Terminal
- Port of Nice
- Baie des Anges
- Bains Militaires
Things to do near Lazaret:
- Terra Amata Museum (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Promenade des Anglais (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Cours Saleya (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Nice Opera (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nice?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, September (average 68 mm of rainfall)