Where is Marche du Mont-Bouet?
Libreville is home to Marche du Mont-Bouet. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Pointe Denis Beach and Akanda National Park.
Where Can I Stay near Marche du Mont-Bouet?
We've got a selection of hotels you can choose from near Marche du Mont-Bouet. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Hôtel Leet Dorian
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Marche du Mont-Bouet
What to See near Marche du Mont-Bouet
- Pointe Denis Beach
- Port Mole
- Stade Omar Bongo
- Palais Presidentiel
- Omar Bongo University
Things to Do near Marche du Mont-Bouet
- French Cultural Center
- National Museum of Arts and Traditions
- Museum of Arts and Tradition
How to Get to Marche du Mont-Bouet
Flights to Libreville
- Libreville (LBV-Leon M'ba Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from central Libreville