Where is Kyiv Pechersk Lavra?
Kyiv Pechersk Lavra is located in Pechers'kyi District. It's in an historic neighbourhood known for its cathedral and cafes. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Church of the Icon of the Mother of God, Joy of All Who Sorrow and St.Theodosius Pechersky Monastery.
Things to see and do near Kyiv Pechersk Lavra
What to see near Kyiv Pechersk Lavra
- Church of the Icon of the Mother of God, Joy of All Who Sorrow
- St.Theodosius Pechersky Monastery
- Pechersk Landscape Park
- The Motherland Monument
- Mother Motherland Statue
Things to do near Kyiv Pechersk Lavra
- The Ukrainian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War
- The Chocolate House
- Ivan Franko National Academic Drama Theatre
- National Art Museum of Ukraine
- Khreshchatyk Street