What is Francistown Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to visit Francistown without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Travelers to Francistown may want to check out the restaurants. Snap some photos at St Patrick's Church and Supa Ngwao Museum for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Francistown a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from seeing everything that Francistown has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Francistown?
Top hotel picks in and around Francistown:
Cresta Marang GardensRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Adansonia HotelRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant
Digger Inn3-star Francistown hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Walkable location
Peermont Metcourt - Francistown3-star Francistown hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Close to shopping
Cresta Thapama3-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Fitness center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Francistown?
Here are some things to see and do in Francistown on a modest budget.
- Sights & Landmarks
- St Patrick's Church
- Supa Ngwao Museum