What is Bennington Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about Bennington. Here you'll find a variety of activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. From the shopping to the museums, Bennington has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Bennington Battle Monument, Bennington Museum and Bennington Center for the Arts. When you're ready to kick back after a day of fun with the kids, Bennington has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 2 Bennington family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Bennington?
Top hotel picks in and around Bennington:
Hampton Inn BenningtonHotel with indoor pool, near Bennington College
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Central location
Harwood Hill Motel2-star motel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
Best Western Bennington2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Paradise InnBennington city-center guestrooms with jetted bathtubs
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Walkable location
The Autumn Inn2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Bennington?
You’ll discover that Bennington and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your stay both educational and memorable:
- Harmen Hills Trail
- Woodford State Park
- Bennington Battle Monument
- Bennington Museum
- Bennington Center for the Arts
Sights & Landmarks