Travelling with your pet to Wick
Searching for a pet-friendly hotel in the welcoming, culturally rich city of Wick? You're in luck. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your pets along on some of your Wick outings, or pop out to explore the area while they're sleeping. Gills Bay Ferry Port and John O' Groats Ferry Terminal might be worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Wick will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What are the best things to see and do in Wick?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Wick, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Pulteney Distillery (0.5 mi/0.9 km)
- Grey Cairn Camsters (7.6 mi/12.3 km)
- Duncansby Stacks (13.2 mi/21.2 km)
- Gills Bay Ferry Port (13.8 mi/22.2 km)
- John O' Groats Signpost (13.9 mi/22.4 km)
- John O' Groats Ferry Terminal (13.9 mi/22.4 km)
- Duncansby Head (14 mi/22.5 km)
- Dunnet Bay Beach (14.7 mi/23.7 km)
- Castle of Mey (14.9 mi/24 km)
- Dunnet Bay Distillery (15.4 mi/24.7 km)