What's Rushcutters Bay like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Rushcutters Bay, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's shops and waterfront. Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. William Street and Woolloomooloo Wharf are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Rushcutters Bay
Rushcutters Bay is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Rushcutters Bay
Things to see and do in and around Rushcutters Bay
Things to see near Rushcutters Bay:
- Sydney Opera House (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Circular Quay (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- William Street (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Woolloomooloo Wharf (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Oxford Street (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near Rushcutters Bay:
- Sydney Jewish Museum (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Art Gallery of New South Wales (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Australian Museum (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Crown Street (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Martin Place (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)