What's East Perth like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about East Perth, especially its shops and riverfront access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Gloucester Park Raceway and WACA. There's plenty more to see, including Perth Mint and Langley Park.
How to get to East Perth
East Perth is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from East Perth
Things to see and do in and around East Perth
What to see in East Perth
- Gloucester Park Raceway
- Langley Park
- Queens Gardens
- Heirisson Island
Things to do in East Perth
- Perth Mint
- World Australia Cricket Association Museum
- Holmes a Court Gallery
- Holmes à Court Gallery
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)