What's Greensborough like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Greensborough. Take time to see places such as Andrew Yandell Habitat Reserve and Collendina Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Sweetwater Creek Reserve and Piccadilly Close Reserve.
How to get to Greensborough
Greensborough is located 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Greensborough
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from Greensborough
Things to see and do in and around Greensborough
What to see in Greensborough
- Andrew Yandell Habitat Reserve
- Collendina Reserve
- Sweetwater Creek Reserve
- Piccadilly Close Reserve
Things to do near Greensborough:
- Uni Hill Factory Outlets (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Montsalvat (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Yarrambat Park Golf Course (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Latrobe Golf Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Diamond Valley Railway Inc. (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)