What's Ferntree Gully like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Ferntree Gully? Nature lovers can visit Dandenong Ranges National Park and Dandenongs. There's plenty more to see, including Ferntree Gully Quarry Park and Koolunga Native Reserve.
How to get to Ferntree Gully
Ferntree Gully is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 28 mi (45 km) from Ferntree Gully
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from Ferntree Gully
Things to see and do in and around Ferntree Gully
What to see in Ferntree Gully
- Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Ferntree Gully Quarry Park
- Koolunga Native Reserve
Things to do near Ferntree Gully:
- Westfield Knox (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Puffing Billy Steam Train (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Caribbean Markets (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Ringwood Golf Course (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Cream at Sassafras (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, November, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)