What is South San Francisco like for cheap hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of South San Francisco without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Travellers to South San Francisco love the restaurants. Our choice of cheap hotels makes South San Francisco a favourite with budget-conscious travellers searching for a trip to remember.
What are the best things to see and do in South San Francisco?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in South San Francisco, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Twin Peaks (7.1 mi/11.4 km)
- San Francisco Zoo (7.7 mi/12.3 km)
- Golden Gate Park (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Oracle Park (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Mission Dolores Park (7.3 mi/11.8 km)
- Chase Center (7.9 mi/12.7 km)
- Painted Ladies (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Orpheum Theater (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- California Academy of Sciences (8.6 mi/13.9 km)