Hotels in North Truro

Photo by Donny Campos

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in North Truro?

Find out more about North Truro

North Truro is a friendly locale known for its beaches. You can appreciate the selection of seafood restaurants and cafes. Plan a fun excursion to Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod and Highland Golf Links while here. Check out other sights like Head of the Meadow Beach and Atlantic Spice Company.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in North Truro?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to North Truro, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay in North Truro if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 74 holiday homes. In addition, there are 36 apartments and 58 condos.
What will the weather in North Truro be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in North Truro, when the average temperature is 19°C. January and February are the coldest months, when the average temperature is 1°C. November and March are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my North Truro hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your North Truro trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.